Pregnancy Pilates with Karen
Pelvic floor problems during pregnancy
How do I know if I'm training my pelvic floor muscles right during pregnancy?
"Karen is the Queen of pregnancy Pilates"
“I wish I’d found you when I was expecting my first baby.”
“I’ve been to other ante natal classes before but I’ve learned so much more from you than anyone else.”
"I did antenatal Pilates with Karen from 19 weeks ... I benefited so much from doing these antenatal classes that I could not wait to join her post natal classes.”
- Put yourself and your baby in the hands of an expert of over 15 years.
- Meet other pregnant women and share the journey.
- Give yourself time to focus on you, your baby and your journey together.
- Let me do the hard work and look after you.
- Ask questions about how your body is changing.
- Manage niggles, aches and pains.
- Prepare your body for pregnancy, birth and recovery.
Pregnancy is a time when your brain can play overtime and when everyone has an opinion. The whole experience can feel overwhelming. Join me for a grounding class every week where you'll learn about your body, pregnancy and how to stay safe, healthy and thrive as you exercise.
I've seen 100s of pregnancies and had two of my own.
WHEN ARE OUR PREGNANCY PILATES CLASSES
Classes currently a mixture of in person, in Epping 7.30pm on Tuesdays and online via Zoom.
Get a month's trial for £35 or sign up for our monthly membership for £31.50.
For details of all other Fit School Classes please check our Bookings Page.
Private classes also available - email@example.com
Pilates for pregnancy is the perfect way to meet other pregnant mums in the area.
You can join our private WhatsApp group and meet up with other local mums. We'll also provide key information on childcare, fitness and services like hypno-birthing and support for new parents.
As well as modified Pilates exercises, during the classes we focus on some key areas:
- Abdominal separation
- Relaxation preparation for labour and birth
- Optimal baby positioning for birth
- Back and pelvis mobility
- Strength and conditioning
- Pelvic floor work
- Relaxation of hip and sacral area
- Considerations for Symphisis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
So whether you are a first time mum, new to exercise or a third time, super fit mum who wants some time out with a more challenging class you can be assured you are in safe hands. The many women who come back for 2nd, 3rd, 4th (or even twin) babies are testament to that.