Covid Risk Assessment
Whilst risk assessments are completed for all aspects of business, a unique Covid risk assessment is required for in person classes.
Our general policies are:
- To limit numbers in classes.
- To take classes outside when weather permits.
- We have a secure online booking system so we have an audit trail of attendees.
- We will continue to live stream our classes via Zoom to ensure those who can’t attend/are shielding can attend classes virtually.
- We don’t have a drop in class system so we always know who is attending classes.
- Most classes are an hour long so there’s limited contact with any other parts of venues that the main teaching space.
- Exercise and activity is beneficial for immune systems and in reducing symptoms of isolation.
- We don’t share mats or equipment.
- Hands to be washed in accordance with NHS guidelines before and after classes and hand sanitizer to be used during classes.
- No physical contact between members unless a support bubble has been formed or members are in contact outside of class (thereby the class does not increase any non essential contact).
- Class participants to remain at home if they feel unwell.
You can download the detailed risk assessment here: Fit School’s Covid Risk Assessment